Monday, October 12, 2009

"MY TEACHER...MY HERO"

Do you agree that Teachers is our Hero? Doctors, Engineers, Dentist, Businessmans, Police mans...These are some of the professional jobs to our country. Without teachers, all professional jobs are not here.


We consider our teachers as our second mother. As we enter to our schools or we also call that our second home...They are always there to help or teach us.We can learn to them and they can also learn to us, we students.We can learn to themv the good attitudes.For me teachers are kind, respect persons, and most of all intelligent.Sometimes our teacher is very strict but we all know that we students are abusing and sometimes forgot to respect our teachers. Sometimes we dont know how to listen to their advice.

My Teacher..My Hero, I agree because I am very proud to them. They tried their very best to teach us in a good ways so that we can learn and to widen our mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment